- Speaker at the colloquium Statistical physics of hair fibre bundles and the shape of a ponytail
- Speaker at the colloquium Event Simulation for the Large Hadron Collider
Speaker in the Theoretical Particle Physics seminar.
Participating in Algebraic geometry, modular forms and applications to physics at the ICMS.
- Speaker at the colloquium Beyond the Big Bang: A New View of Cosmology
Collaboration on webs.
Participating in Tangled Magnetic Fields in Astro- and Plasma Physics at the International Centre for Mathematical Sciences.
- Speaker at the colloquium Entanglement Characteristics
General interst seminar speaker: The Infinity Puzzle: From QED to the Higgs Boson and beyond.
Rutherford and Bohr discovered the nuclear atom 100 years ago. Roughly 50 years ago the reason for this basic structure of matter was discovered by six people including Peter Higgs. This year the proof of this idea has come, due to discovery of Higgs's boson. What it is, why it matters, and why I tip it for next years Nobel Prize - for chemistry - are themes in this pedagogic talk.
- Speaker at the colloquium Quo Vadis Higgs?