There are a number of prestigious fellowships which might enable you to work with us, and which we can help you apply for:
- STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships
- Marie Curie fellowships
- Royal Society of Edinburgh Fellowships
- EPSRC Fellowships
In the School of Physics and Astronomy we run a PhD programme in a variety of subjects. A PhD in Theoretical Physics may be taken in:
To apply to any of the above, please use the University postrgraduate application system.
Interested candidates are welcome to contact the Graduate School Secretary.