The main page content begins here.
Linden is a PhD Student at the Higgs Centre.
- Event: An Introduction to QCD Sum Rules (organiser)
- Event: A look at some "Axioms for the category of Hilbert spaces (and linear contractions)" (organiser)
- Event: Chasing Motes: A Physicist's introduction to Hopf Algebras (organiser)
- Event: The Bethe ansatz in practice: an application to a minimal model in nonequilibrium statistical physics (organiser)
- Event: Pedagogical Introduction to Higher Principal Bundles (organiser)
- Event: Skyrmions in the gauged Sigma model of chiral magnets (organiser)
Linden has the following additional roles:
Find us on social media: