This CM-CDT and Higgs Centre Summer School will consist of a series of lectures on key topics relating to Active and Flowing Soft Matter physics.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paulo Arratia (University of Pennsylvania)
- Hugues Chaté (CEA-Saclay, France)
- Bruno Eckhardt (Philipps-Universität Marburg)
- Raymond Goldstein (University of Cambridge)
- Anke Lindner (University of Paris, Diderot)
- Wilson Poon (University of Edinburgh)
Lectures will be supplemented by problem classes and various evening events.
We welcome applications from all postgraduate students for this residential summer school. There is no registration fee for this school. However, participants from outside the CM-CDT will be asked to cover their own travel and accommodation costs. Please contact cm-cdt [at] supa.ac.uk for more details.
The deadline for registration has been extended to July 14th 2017.
Limited bursaries may be available for some participants: if you require financial support please enquire.
For further information or to register, please contact the CM-CDT, School of Physics & Astronomy, University of St Andrews by e-mail: cm-cdt [at] supa.ac.uk or by telephone ++44 (0)1334 463102.
Summer School on Active and Flowing Soft Matter