EXALAT is a project funded by UKRI to address the needs of the lattice field theory community in the UK in the era of Exascale computing.
The advent of new Exascale computers, based on heterogeneous architectures, will open new possibilities and bring new challenges.
The purpose of this workshop is to identify the challenges and draw a roadmap for the community to prepare for the challenges ahead. The main focus will be on:
1. Scientific objectives and HPC requirements for the various codebases.
2. Benchmarking and identification of bottlenecks. Hardware choices.
3. Optimization and code development.
4. Training opportunities.
5. Links to other HPC communities.
Registration for the workshop is open, and you can register from indico .
EXALAT - Lattice Field Theory at the Exascale
- Luigi DEL DEBBIO (Edinburgh)
- Luigi DEL DEBBIO (The University of Edinburgh)
- Yasumichi AOKI (RIKEN Center for Computational Science)
- Paciucci, Gabriele (HPE)
- Thomas, Christopher (University of Cambridge)
- Antonin PORTELLI (The University of Edinburgh)
- Peter BOYLE (Edinburgh)
- Gomes, Jorge (Laboratório de Instrumentação e Física Experimental de Partículas (LIP), Lisboa, Portugal)
- Pleiter, Dirk (FZ Juelich)
- Greaves, Deborah (University of Plymouth)
- Stratford, Kevin (EPCC - The University of Edinburgh)
- Vincent DRACH (University of Plymouth)
- Perks, Olly (Arm)
- Wagner, Mathias (NVIDIA)
- Gibson, Jon (NAG)
- Skullerud, Jonivar (Maynooth University)
- Alexandrov, Vassil (UKRI STFC)