The workshop is multidisciplinary and aims to bring together researchers both from the gravity/high energy and condensed matter communities. The topic of the workshop falls within the broad research field of non-equilibrium quantum fields and fluctuations induced phenomena, which include Hawking radiation and dynamical Casimir effect. Participants will discuss the present state of both theoretical and experimental research in the field, as well as future challenges.
Contributed talks and posters are welcome. We will accommodate as many talk requests as we are able. Please submit your proposed title and a brief abstract when you register. The deadline for contributed presentations to be considered for inclusion in the program is 31 March 2022.
This event is co-funded by the Leverhulme Trust and University of Glasgow.
31 May 2022
Abstract submission deadline:
31 May 2022
Please address any questions concerning the workshop to:
Dr Salvatore (Giulio) Butera
School of Physics and Astronomy
University of Glasgow
Kelvin Building, Room 522
Analogue models of gravity and fluctuation-induced phenomena
- Fabio BIANCALANA (Heriot-Watt)
- Miles P. BLENCOWE (Dartmouth College)
- Martin BOJOWALD (Penn State University)
- Daniele FACCIO (Glasgow)
- Gabriele FERRARI (University of Trento)
- Luca GIACOMELLI (University of Trento)
- Bei Lok HU (University of Maryland)
- Francesco INTRAVAIA (Max-Born-Institut)
- Theodore (Ted) JACOBSON (University of Maryland)
- Ian MOSS (Newcastle)
- Jeff STEINHAUER (Technion)
- Silke WEINFURTNER (Nottingham)